Regular Office Hours (by appointment only):
- Scheduled office hours Monday – Friday: 8:45 am to 5:00 pm
Urgent Care Hours
- Drop in Urgent Care: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 8:30 am
- Weekday Urgent Care: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday during the school year
- Saturday/Sunday/Holiday Urgent Care: call at 9:00 am for urgent appointment
- Memorial Day — Closed
- Independence Day — Closed
- Labor Day — Closed
- Thanksgiving — Closed
- Christmas Eve — Open until 2:00 pm
- Christmas Day — Closed
- New Year’s Eve — Open until 2:00 pm
Telephone advice will be available by calling our office number, 510-792-4373. Please note that there is a $35 fee (per call) for this service.
We will be open for our regular business hours on the days surrounding the holidays; either weekdays or weekend urgent care.
Walk-In Office Hours
(no appointment needed – see below)
Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 8:30 am
We offer Drop-In Office Hours on Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 8:30 am. You can walk in anytime during these hours for:
- Children older than 3 months.
- Symptoms fewer than 3 days.
- Routine health problems (like sore throat, ear ache, cough, fever, rash, or stuffy nose).
- Only for established patients (no new patients).
- No follow-up or well-checks
Because of the extra, more time-consuming care they require, children younger than 3 months, with symptoms longer than 3 days, and/or with chronic or complex health problems (like asthma, headaches, stomach aches) cannot be seen during Walk-in Hours. For these cases, our staff will be happy to schedule a regular appointment.
During walk in clinic, patients will be seen on a first come, first serve basis; therefore arriving early will ensure prompt service. No appointment is necessary during these hours. Space is limited however, and you may be asked to schedule an appointment after 8:45 a.m. depending on patient flow. If the drop-in office hours are filled and cannot immediately accommodate you, you will be given the first available regular appointment later that morning.